Friday, July 19, 2019

Art collage-by HBTT

To creating an interesting colorful background, I used scrap papers from origami.
                                                                     
 The World of Wonder

                                                                   Native American

                                                                       
                                                                    Doi Canh Tin Yeu

 I was lucky to meet a great writer Father Mark O'keefe, OSB.  I also meet a great musician Father Tobias.  Then also an artist and poet nun that painting Icon.  She let me borrow some Icon books to read and study Icon theory.  I prayer that the Lord will guide my hand to do Icon for the future.

                                                                 Handmade cards from the nun

No comments:

Post a Comment