Thursday, December 23, 2010

HAPPY GIFT - VŨ THỦY

Mến Chào chú Cao
 
Chị Thuỷ viết bài thơ này sr. Yến đọc và rất thích, sr. Yến hỏi chị Thuỷ Thâu âm.  Không ngờ nghe giọng chị Thuỷ đọc tiếng anh thật là hay, sr. Yến xin chia sẽ món quà của chị Thuỷ đến cho VNC, cho mọi người.  Merry Christmas to everyone!!
 
Happy Gift
 
One night,
One biting cold night
At that time, in the sky,
There was strange star. It was very bright
It showed the kings how to find
“One Baby, who would be Christ!”

This night,
The bells are ringing
Jingle! Jingle! And jingle. . .
To wake everythings from their sleeping!
And, people are crowding
In the church to revering Christ. . .

Oh, my Christ!
A tiptop gift,
God gives me heaps
In my soul, there is great leap
And, it is full of believes
With me, Caritas is so deep! ! !

This time,
He is smiling
He is whispering
He is listening
To me. . . and I am also smiling
Because his peace is filling in me!

24/12/2009

Caritas means the love of the God. 



 

1 comment:

  1. Cám ơn Sr. Hoàng Yến đã giới thiệu. Bài thơ thật ý nghĩa và giọng đọc thật chuẩn xác. Cám ơn Vũ Thủy nhiều nhé!

    Rất mến,
    CT

    ReplyDelete