Sunday, May 9, 2010
























MOTHER NATURE
by Anton Nguyen

Mom is like the sun, always shining in the sky,
But I've never seen the sun kiss you good-bye.

Mom is like the light, always helping me see the way,
But only mom will be able to brighten up my day.

Mom is like the stars that shine so bright,
But only mom can be my guiding light.

Mom is like a flower, so beautiful and sweet,
But I've never seen a flower with a love so complete.

Mom is like a tree, so big and strong,
But I've never seen a tree teach me right from wrong.

Mom is like a lake, so pristine, so clear,
But a lake cannot protect me and take away all my fears.

Mom is like the breeze, so gentle, flowing high above,
But I've never seen a breeze that can give me so much love.

Mom is like a snowflake, so beautiful, so true,
But just like a snowflake, there is only one mom like you.

Yes mom is like nature, so simple and true,
But only mom will ever love you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment